All motorists want value for their money and don’t expect to pay a high premium for their breakdown cover. Start Rescue provides affordable vehicle breakdown and rescue products to suit the needs of any motorist and budget. All cover levels from 1 Star to 5 Star are competitively priced, with excellent benefits and can easily be purchased through their user friendly website. When Start Rescue is needed, regardless of the cover provided, there are no costly extras such as policy excesses.
Peace of mind
Motorists want to make savings, but they also need comfort in knowing the company providing the service has pedigree. The assistance and administration is provided on behalf of Start Rescue by Call Assist Ltd which, since 1999, has been providing the same services on behalf of many insurance brands. Call Assist Ltd provides the service through a network of over 1,100 approved Recovery Agents throughout the UK and an additional network in Europe, providing assistance in over 45 countries. The Start Rescue insurance policy is underwritten by Groupama Insurances which is part of the European financial services giant, Groupama. Both Call Assist Ltd and Groupama Insurance Company Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Additional benefits to buying Start Rescue cover
- Free Legal Expenses Insurance and Accident Claims Service with every policy
- Free access to the Vehicle Log Book facility, automatically reminding customers of important dates relating to their vehicle
- Free access to the Start Rescue blog, keeping customers up to date with all the latest motoring news from around the World
- Free access to the first iPhone app ‘Start Rescue’ which allows customers to report a breakdown within 15 seconds, without even having to make a telephone call!
- Cover can be purchased for vehicles only or, on a personal cover basis if the purchaser travels in numerous vehicles
- The average response time in 2010 (including all months with snow) was 39 minutes, with 76% of vehicles being repaired roadside.